Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

A few pictures from the Polar Express. We rode on the real Thomas the Tank Engine!!



Decorating the tree. I love the one of her helping Daddy put up the tree, nothing but a little butt!!!


These are some of our Christmas pictures of the four of us. Thanks to my neighbor for her wonderful help! It's kind of hard to do it all yourself with 2 small ones!






It's December and Christmas events are already well under way...I am getting behind on my posting. Since Thanksgiving we have decorated the house, had our family Christmas pictures made, and went to the Polar Express. It may take me some time but I will post some pictures of our adventures! We are really serious about potty training right now so I am consumed by the "toddler world."

No comments: