Saturday, August 14, 2010

Well it's definitely been a loooong time since I've blogged, but I am going to try to do better. There has been so much that has happened in the last 12 months since I've blogged. Darby and Bodie are now 4 and 2 years old. I'm now enjoying my last year as a 20-something year old. Darby had surgery on both legs to correct congenital contractures and help her walk better. We are in the process of remodeling the kitchen!!!! Woooohoooo, but about to kill me! The railroad has held my husband hostage so we NEVER see him. Matt and I just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. And, through a circus party that was out of this world for the kids! I am going to start posting pic's to get you up-to-date with this Reid Party of 4!

1 comment:

What About Brandie. . . said...

Hi! I was just wondering where you found the "Big Top" cardboard box you have the cotton candy displayed in? I am planning a Circus Carnival 2nd Birthday for my daughter Tessa & it would be perfect for our table! Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to email me at b_day@msn.com