Monday, February 9, 2009

Bodie is 6 months old!

Our little Bodie is growing up too fast. He was 6 months old on February 1st. I felt terrible because I was so sick with a stomach virus that I didn't even get to see him that day (I never saw anything but the bathroom.) He's so much fun. He laughs so much he cracks his self up. He's rolling over. He wants to crawl so bad he can't stand it. He can finally hang out in the jumper, which as you'll see he will jump himself to sleep. Check out the drool on the jumper in the last picture. Darby is in love with her little brother, it's precious, sometimes she's tries to be his second mother. At his check up Bodie weighed in at 19 lbs 7 oz and was 26 1/4 inches long. He's 80% for weight and 60% for height (we've got to change that b/c his sister is the exact opposite and I am afraid she'll be taller than her brother!) It's time to start baby food and all the fun stuff. I am just not ready to. I want him to stay my little man since he's that last!






No comments: