Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Getting back up to date!

Well a lot has happened since my last blog entry. It's been really busy around our house, not to mention everyone but Bodie has had the dreadful stomach virus that's going around. Here's a little update into the Reid world.

So, Darby has an artistic side to her. I guess she gets it from me! (haha) What do you do when you find this kind of artwork in your child's room. You want to die! I wanted to scream my head off. She had colored all over her walls, her headboard, her toy chest and even the carpet. The NEW CARPET!!!!!! I almost beat her within an inch of her life, but I just couldn't because she was so proud. She came running in the living room and said, "I colored Mom, I colored Daddy. It's pretty. It's pretty." We got a free Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh...whoever you like...you can get one, too. She's for hire so let me know if you need some original artwork in your own home!






Darby discovered the art of make-up or "my face" as she calls it.
I absolutely wanted to die a couple of weeks ago when I found her painted up like Tammy Faye Baker in her room. Not to mention all the war paint she had managed to get on her face, the rest of it was all in her carpet...THE NEW CARPET!!!!! This also happened 2 days after she had constructed her version of a Claude Monet or Vincent Van Gogh!



Our 1st Circus Adventure

Went got FREE tickets to the circus!!! Yippy! We had a blast last Friday night, it was full of "Zing, Zang, Zoom!" Darby took her first ride on a school bus and loved it. We also got a free dinner for Magic Moments put on by Children's Hospital, after the dinner that's when we rode the school bus to the circus!

1 comment:

Megan said...

My anger might have got the best of me if BK did that to her walls! Any luck getting if off?