Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 10...a childhood memory...

Well there are so many things that I could photograph for this one, but I settled on two things that really stand out from my adolescent years. One, cheering and football games! Oh, my how those were some fun times! Friday night football games, pep rallies, competitions,....you name it, we did it!

The crown is from winning Homecoming Queen! I have to say, that was pretty awesome being a teenage girl!

The thing that really reminds of my childhood is dance. I have taken dance classes since I was 2 years old. I took for 15 years and then taught for 8 years until little Darby came along! Now I get to be the mommy of a dancer and that is a whole new kind of fun! Kimberly (my little sis) and I would dance everywhere...I think we drove my mom crazy bouncing all over the store! Dance is still a big part of my life...now I'm the mom peeking in the window to catch a glimpse at my little girl dancing!


Happy photographing to all! I'm having fun with this challenge. Practicing my shots and editing! Until tomorrow...not sure what the challenge is, so I better be checking on that!

No comments: