Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall is in the air & house...

So we moved in March of this year to the house we had been eyeing for years. We tried to sell our house about 4 years ago and had put a contract on it but we were beat out (pouting...). But here we are 4 1/2 years later and our dream came true. We've been here 6 months and are enjoying it so much. This is the first picture I've taken of the outside. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas this year!!!!! Darby and I have only stuck a couple pumpkin and owl Halloween signs in the yard, more to come. It's still a little hot for pumpkins on the porch here in Alabama!

The fireplace.


Mmmmmmm...taste like a Payday!
A pinterest project on display! I love their feet prints turned into ghosts! The pumpkin was also my mom's.
Darby being silly and using some of the decor as accessories! This was my mom's and I always loved it as a child...so yes it comes out each year!
I hung my pumpkin paper lantern from the light fixture...I figured 'why not?'...my kids love it!
So I haven't found a table that I like to use in the hall, therefore my Halloween display is on the dining room table just to left left of the foyer.

No comments: