Monday, March 2, 2009

More on sick of being SICK!!

Well after feeling like I've been on my death bed since last Wednesday, I have finally awaken to see the light of day and not the back of my eyelids. Well as many of you are aware Darby has been sick for awhile now but we determined the cause. She had somehow gotten C diff. Ususally this is something that affects people who are in the hospital or who have been on lots of antibiotics, but neither of those being the case I am beside myself as to how we got this. But, now I know that you can also pick this up from public places such a restrooms, shopping carts, etc. My advice...wash your hands really good and then at least once more for yours and your children's sake. I don't wish this upon anyone. It's the sickest I think I have ever been. Yes, she also shared it with me! We are all on lots of medicines and recovering. It's been a long road but I think we will make it. I also uploaded some new pic's of the two babies.
"Hey ladies..."


Don't you just love this HAIR?!?!?!?!?! Hot isn't it? Takes a lot of work to get body like that!!

My cute little man!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

LOVE Darby's hair! he he..I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

I can't believe that you got sick and Bodie didn't!? I am amazed! Anyway, thanks for the comment on my page, Brian bought her that shirt and everytime he has her, I come home from work and she is wearing it!! A mess! I hope you are feeling better soon! I know how you feel, I have been there and done that....it is misery! Talk to you soon! Love ya, Mandy